lifegames PHOTOGRAPHY & Web Design
“These websites are easy to use, simple to keep up to date, search engine friendly with professionally written content and high quality images that will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.” – E.R. Foster
Lifegames Web Services can handle everything for your new or existing website including:
- domain name registration and renewals
- website hosting that costs less than $60 per year
- complete website design service for your business
- pictures and photographs enhanced specially for use on the Internet or
- Colour Advertising Brochures.
But How Much Will It Cost? – Keep in mind that our web design service sets you up with a site that only costs around $60 per year, and yet your internet site will work for you ALL day every day for that entire year. Our costs to create a website vary depending on what you need. Your site can be up and running in as little as a week or two with …
- a quality splash page (that’s a single page containing your most important information including a contact form), for an investment of around $250,
- a full business website that generally starts from around $1500 AUD,
- an E-Commerce website (with products and a functional and safe shopping cart) starts around $2500.
“Wow, who is doing this website? It is really good. The whole thing looks amazing, it’s easy to navigate and all the local photographs are spectacular.” – G.K. Newhaven
Not happy with your existing website?
Get a free website appraisal with genuinely helpful advice, suggestions, brainstorming and other ideas on:
- how to improve the aesthetics of your website
- getting your website hosting for less than $60/year
- making sure your website gets found in searches
- substantially improving the traffic flow
- useful ways to promote your website locally
- making your website more user friendly
What Makes A Website WORK? – Websites work best and are found more often in searches because of these important elements:
- Solid web design, interesting fonts and eye-catching images.
- Good and appropriate keyword choices and usage.
- Useful content.
- Links to your site from other relevant websites.
- References to your site from other aspects of your business including signage and stationery.
- Making your site interactive with easy pathways to information and quick contact with you.
- Pertinent security certificates and strategies that entice your site visitors to keep coming back again and again.
Get A Website Just Right For You – Whilst there are many people in the industry who can produce a web site, our strength lies in the ability to develop your business ideas into a meaningful web presence that’s consistent with your bricks and mortar business, yet applies successful marketing techniques unique to the internet AND we make sure your website is FOUND IN SEARCHES.
Phone 0459 675251, read our FAQ’s or use the contact form to make an appointment, request an appraisal or ask any questions.